Friday, January 7, 2011

Wish you were here...

Today is my last day as a SAHM (stay at home mom). ::cries:: I start my new job at the title company on Monday and Lil P will be going to daycare. I am sad, but I know I need to go back for my sanity and to continue to pay off some debts. Robby and I have talked about me eventually staying home and just doing massages on the side. Presley and I slept in until about 10:30 today.

As you can see, she was smiling through her paci :-)

Then Robby came home and we went to lunch at Potbelly's. I've never been there during lunch, and I was pleasantly surprised that they have live music. They had a one man band there, and OMG he was so good! He covered a few different bands, but my favorite was Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here". 

The "one man band" in the background
After lunch, Presley and I went shopping for some work shirts. Then we went to Kroger and I loaded up on stuff for daycare. 

Thanks to coupons, I only paid $22 for all this! (that's about 1/2 of what it would have cost without them!)
My pic of the day was taken this evening. I noticed that the sunset was beautiful so I wanted to capture it. 
Isn't that cool? Looks like fire.
Anyway, until tomorrow,

Caitlin





No comments:

Post a Comment