| Mom, the flash!! |
Monday was my first day back to work and therefore, Presley's first day of daycare. She was so tired when I got her up and ready and she was not amused with the camera in her face. I didn't get a good pic of her face because she was so sleepy.
| My car with snow! |
Presley did great on her first day and they said she was one of the happiest babies! She slept till 6:30 am on Tuesday, so she must have been worn out! I'm glad she's doing well with daycare and I don't have to worry about her. It makes for an easier day at work. My new job is great and I'm so happy that it's a small company that really takes care of their employees. Although I would rather be home with her, it's good for my sanity to be around adults again, and it's great socially for her to be around other babies and people. (Plus the extra money helps!)
No comments:
Post a Comment